- Prep: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Matze Toast (mini and round) or LU crackers (square shape)
- Mozarella (grated)
- tomato sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- Bifi Turkey sausages (cut into slices) or pepperoni/vegan sausage
- dried parsley
- Preheat your oven to 200 C or 392 F.
- Put 1 tsp of sauce on the cracker, followed by a sprinkle of mozarella and finish by adding slices or Bifi or pepperoni.
- Bake for 2-5 minutes in the oven or until the cheese is melted. Garnish with some dried parsley and serve immediately!
- Veganize this recipe by using a vegan Mozarella and sausage.
- Vary with toppings like corn, peppers or cheeses.
If you make my recipes please tag me in them and use #thespicedchickpearecipes. I'd love to see what you've made!