Quick and tasty lunches are always good to have at hand. When you're in a rush, when the weather hot or cold, when you don't feel like cooking, it's good to know that with a few ingredients you can easily be satisfied. Because let's be honest, even foodbloggers have days where they don't want to cook, feel uninspired or just can't be bothered with being in the kitchen.
Well, this Lebanese Quesedilla is soul satisfyingly good. All you need is two delicious Lebanese flatbreads, load it up with 3 types of cheeses and season it with a flavourful Za'atar oil. I mean, you know you can't go wrong with this, right? Try it out and let me know if this will be your go to recipe too!
- Prep: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
NOTE: this recipe serves one person.
- two Lebanese flatbread
- a few slices of mozarella
- a few slices of Gouda cheese
- feta cheese
- Za'atar oil (mix 3 tbsp of olive oil w/ 2-3 tbsp Za'atar spices)
- a pinch of Sumac spices (optional)
- fresh coriander/parsley (optional)
- Pimenton (I love to sprinkle some smoked pepper powder, optional)
Place one flatbread in the pan and add your mozarella, feta and Gouda cheese. Then sprinkle the Za'atar oil on the cheeses. Top the Quesedilla with the other flatbread and cook until both sides are golden brown and the cheese is melted. Serve the Lebanese Quesedilla with hummus, olives and tomatoes and enjoy!
- You can add grilled vegetables in between or even Halloumi!
If you make my recipes please tag me in them and use #thespicedchickpearecipes. I'd love to see what you've made!