- Prep: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- 1 ½ cup of white potatoes (cut into cubes)
- 1 cup of mushrooms (cut in the same size as the potatoes)
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 2 shallot’s (cut in the same size as potato and mushrooms)
- 1 ½ tsp minced garlic or garlic paste
- 1 ½ tsp Pimenton
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
For garnish + serving:
1. Cut the potatoes in cubes and fry them in a pan with 2 tbsp of oil and on medium heat. When the potatoes are slightly golden brown (5-7 minutes) lower the heat and put the lid on. Let the potatoes cook for 5 minutes.
2. After 4 minutes turn the heat a little up and add the onions, mushrooms, garlic and Pimenton. Season with a bit of salt and mix well.
3. After another 5 minutes make two holes and add divide the remaining oil. Add the eggs and lower the heat. Put the lid back on and cook for another 3-5 minutes. The white should be solid and the yolk runny. Remove from the heat and season with black pepper. Garnish with parsley and serve with mayo or aioli.
If you make my recipes please tag me in them and use #thespicedchickpearecipes. I'd love to see what you've made!