- Prep: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- 1 avocado (mashed with a fork or blender)
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Holy Guacamole seasoning)
- 1 pack of nachos
- coriander/cress, optional
- Mash the avocado in a bowl with a fork or blender. Then add the cream cheese, Holy Guacamole seasoning and mix well.
- Then squeeze some lemon juice through the mixture to prevent discoloration. Place the bowl on a platter and serve with nachos.
- Garnish with coriander/cress and enjoy!
-For a chunky Guacamole, add ¼ sliced red onion, 1 sliced tomato, 2 tbsp coriander and chili pepper to taste.
-This Creamy Guacamole is also delicious as a spread on a sandwich or as a dip with sweet potato fries.
If you make my recipes please tag me in them and use #thespicedchickpearecipes. I'd love to see what you've made!